I love lists, so therefore here’s a list to learn a little about me:
- I currently live in Winston-Salem, North Carolina after a whirlwind of a 10-month span where I moved to San Francisco and back. (It’s a long story…)
- I’ve been married to Pat for 5 years and we have a cat, Socrates, and dog, Biscuit. I’m mostly obsessed with Socrates.
- We’ve spent the majority of our marriage living and working in rural North and South Carolina for Teach For America. We are both 2007 Eastern North Carolina alums.
- I’m pregnant with our first baby – he’s due June 14, 2015!
- I also love: reading; running; watching OITNB and The Bachelorette and Bachelor (guilty pleasure!) series; writing; playing the piano; cross-stitching old lady style; and being introverted.